We are open! Your health and safety are our upmost priority and we have taken increased measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus. We are so happy to see our patients’ beautiful smiles again! Please be assured, we have taken every precaution to ensure our patients are in a safe environment that is compliant with COVID guidelines. Protecting you is our top priority.
In addition to following standard universal health and hygiene protocols, we have added the following precautions:
- We have eliminated sign in sheets and shared pens at check-in
- We are allowing our patients to wait in their cars for their appointments if that makes you most comfortable
- We ask that patients do not bring additional guests into the operatories or the waiting rooms, unless accompanying a minor.
- We have hand-sanitizer at our front desk and in our operatories for our patients
- We abide by the social distancing of 10 persons or less. We have eliminated some chairs in our waiting room to practice social distancing.
- We are taking temperatures of all patients upon arrival.
- We have always have been a sterile dental office. We will continue to take extra measures to ensure your safety.
Thank you for your understanding. We hope to see you soon!
All of us at Gentry Dentistry of Suwanee